FOCUS AND SCOPE
Al-Fatih: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keislaman is a scientific journal that focuses on study and research of Religion and Religious Education. It was always consistent to enrich and expand the treasury of scientific information that useful for policy-making and the development of relevant theories and concepts. The focus was preserved, in order to support and provide literature, data, and information to the government, education practitioners and academics in making decisions or conducting further studies.
As a journal focusing on problem-solving and the development of religion and religious education praxis, the scope of the study, research and manuscripts received for processing includes (but not limited to) are about:
- Religious education institutions, those are consist (but not limited) of Raudhatul Athfal (kindergarten), Madrasah Ibtidaiyah, Tsanawiyah, Aliyah, pesantren, Sunday school, pamaja samnera, religious colleges.
- Religious education teachers, Kyai, Ustadz, Ustadzah, either at a formal or non-formal education institution, cover their qualifications, competence, and quality of teaching.
- Management, Governance, and Financing of Religous education
- Evaluation and quality of religious education.
- Student or Pupil in religious education or at general and public school.
- The study of those aspects, involving various disciplines such as psychology, sociology, management, philosophy, theology, anthropology, even politics.